Chicken Florentine Bowtie Pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Cups Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- 1 pound bowtie pasta or other small noodle
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place oil in Dutch oven or large pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring until tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in spinach leaves, cook, stirring until wilted about 2 minutes. Add chicken, salt, and pepper, and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes. Add cooking cream, stirring to combine.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and run under cold water to stop cooking. Add pasta to chicken mixture stirring to combine. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until cheese is melted.